Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Homeward Bound and announcements about the Newborns In Cloth event!

I've had a really nice time here in Oregon. Tomorrow (very early) my boys and I will make the trip back east!
When I get home I'll be getting settled in and also gearing up for the "Newborns and Cloth" event that will be co-hosted by Rebecca over at One More Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!
She is working on making us an event button, and so you know what that means... early extra entries are just around the corner!
The linky for the Monday Military Blog Hop did not get posted this week (as you may have noticed) but will be up and running for ya next Monday!
I can't wait to get home and check what came in the mail! I know that the Learning tower that I won from A Year With Mom And Dad is there and also a few Fuzzi Bunz diapers that were from the rebate offer they just had! :) Have any of you received anything exciting in the mail lately? Post a comment and let me know what you got. If you could choose what came to you in the mail tomorrow, what would it be?? Let me know!
That's all for now!
~Mama of the Littles~

0 comments:

Post a Comment