Monday, October 17, 2011

RedCharlotte Winner (redraw) and "Newborns and Cloth" event news!!

The winner for the RedCharlotte stuff sack or sucking pads(up to $32.95 value) is Amanda A.
Congrats! You have been e-mailed and have 48 hours to respond to claim your prize!

Thanks to RedCharlotte for sponsoring the event and for all of you that entered!

Exciting news!! The "Newborns in Cloth" event that will be taking place sometime during the first week of November is going to be awesome! I am amazed at how many sponsors have decided to support this event and I have MANY fluffy items for review and GIVEAWAY! Not only has the number of fluffy prizes increased, but I will be teaming up with Rebecca over at One More Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for some added fluffy fun! This in an event you won't want to miss out on!
Be sure to check back here the beginning of November for more details, or better yet, you can subscribe to my blog via e-mail and get the latest and greatest news right in your inbox the minute they go live!!

Any guesses as to what kind/type/brand of diapers will be up for grabs? Comment here and let me know what you'd like to see!
~Mama of the Littles~

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see some diapers from the Bee Diaper Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itti Bitti Tutto & Bummis Tots Bots Tini Fit. I want to try these so bad but they are out of my price range right now.

    ReplyDelete